Estimated starting time: Mid April, 2017
– Enthusiastic, outgoing personality, with a willingness to learn
– Introductory understanding to food quality, handling and technique
– Reports directly to the Pastry Chef
– Participate in food preparation in accordance with accepted standards of quality.
– Ensure the overall cleanliness, health and safety aspects of the kitchen are maintained at all times.
– Contribute to daily cleaning schedule.
– Responsible for proper handling, storage, labeling of food products to the highest standard to prevent unnecessary spoilage.
– Ability to establish priorities and follow a time line.
– Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
– Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
– Enthusiastic, outgoing personality, with a strong work ethic
– Perform any other reasonable duties required by Chef.
Job Type: Full-time & part time
- Pastry Cook: 1 year
This JOB DESCRIPTION is not exhaustive, therefore the job holder may be required, from time to time, to carry out tasks as & when requested by management.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada with a current work visa or permit.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please not, only qualified candidates will be contacted.